How a bra should fit and how it does fit is not always the same thing. Some reports suggest up ton 85% of women are wearing a wrong bra size. So follow these tips for how a bra should fit you.
- Get measured every six months, breast size and position can change for a number of reasons
- The strap that runs around the body should be firm but not tight. When you stand sideways in the mirror the bra should not ride up on your back
- The wire at the front should lie flat against your ribcage and should not dig in and there should not be a gap between your skin and the bra.
- Shoulder straps should be snug but not tight, they should not leave marks – if you loosen them and you loose support you need to choose a different style.
- Your breasts should be enclosed in the cups and you should not have any bulging over the top, sides or at the back.
- Wear it once, wash it once, 100 times then it is time to buy a new model.