With spring lines hitting stores as we speak, one trend that’s set to continue is coloured jeans. Seen on every celebrity and every street corner at the moment, the trend is a great way to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe. If you love this look but aren’t sure how to pull it off then follow these tips on how to wear coloured jeans.
- Skinny are the way to go - skinny leg coloured jeans are really the most chic way to pull off this look but if you cant pull off skinny jeans then wear them as you would jeggings or tights.
- Let them be your statement piece, pair them with blacks, whites, tans or even muted patterns and keep the accessories simple and neutral.
- If your feeling bold try colour blocking but again the accessories should be neutral to tone it down and never wear the same colour from top to toe as you’ll just look like a walking marker.
- Avoid being too match-y with your accessories and tops, again the jeans should be the statement of your outfit.
- Pair them with ballerina pumps or ankle boots or even this seasons must have shoe the loafer. Take your inspiration from these celebs!